- Language: English
- Format: Tools
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Music Tools
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor Stuff Shelf
- 1 OP-1
- 1 USB to USB Mini cable
- 1 USB power adapter
Synthesizer and controller
8 built-in synthesizer engines, multiple effects and LFO’s. And some really unique sequencers ready to explore. Connect it to your computer and control your DAW with the common play, stop, rec, forward and rewind. Use the 4 rotary encoders and 8 x 2 dedicated quick keys for fast selections.
Built in 4-track tape
Record everything on the built in 4-track tape. Match the tape speed to the sequencer clock for some really nice overdubbing with changing pitch. Change tapespeed while recording, or even record backwards in realtime. Switch to the 4 channel mixer and add som texture with the built in EQ and Drive.
All in one portable
OP-1 is the all-in-one portable Synthesizer, Sampler and Controller. With additional features like the FM Radio and an assignable G-Force sensor for motion controlled effects. With OP-1’s built-in Tape feature you are able to record everything you do on to the 4 tracks, with overdubbing and reverse recording.
Drag and drop
When plugged to a mac/pc using USB, the OP-1 shows up as a mass storage device. Ready for you to drag and drop audio files between your computer and the OP-1. The 4 tape tracks are available as well as sampled waveforms for you to manipulate. No additional software or drivers required. Just plug and play.
Color coded interface
The unique OP-1 color coded interface with color graphics on the beautiful OLED display is direct related to the four color rotary encoders and the legend on the keyboard. Easy reading and a non-technical way to control and shape your sounds. Finally, you don’t have to be a scientist to use a synthesizer.
16 Hours Battery Power
Playing at maximum volume you can travel over the atlantic ocean two ways constantly making music on your OP-1 before it runs out ouf power. And at the same time have over 2 years of stand by time.
- Sound Engine Type(s): 8 x Digital, 2 x Sampling
- Number of Keys: 24
- Type of Keys: Non-velocity-sensitive buttons
- Other Controllers: Variable + 3 Axis Motion sensor (G-Force)
- Polyphony: 24
- Wave Memory: 512MB (expandible)
- Number of Effects: 5+
- Effects Types: Classic delay, hacked phone, punch, grid based echo, spring reverb, and the ability to add future effects with software upgrades
- Audio Playback: Internal 4-track
- MIDI Sequencer: Yes (pattern (grid) sequencer, endless sequencer, and Tombola random sequence generator)
- USB: Yes (controller and file exchange)
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" stereo
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/8" stereo
- MIDI I/O: USB only
- Dimensions: .53" X 11.1" X 4.02"
- Power Supply: 16-hour battery
View Instructions (PDF)
A PDF of the user manual is available online -- check out the OP-1 website for some tips on the many ways to play and create with this tool.
Login to write a review of your own.