- Language: English
- Format: Tools
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Music Tools
- 1 Stylophone S2
- 4 rechargeable AA batteries (installed)
- 1 metal stylus pen
How To Use
Press and hold the power button to power up the Stylophone S2. To power down press and hold the power button for 5 seconds until the lights go out.
The improved Stylophone S2 analogue synthesizer. Manufactured in the UK by Dubreq this professional two-oscilator analogue synth packs the features of a much larger and more costly keyboard synthesizer into a portable and very stylish package.
- Rugged metal case (powder coated extruded aluminium body with precision white plastic end-caps and turned aluminium details)
- Portable, only 308mm X 120mm X 26mm and less than 1kg
- 37 note (3 octave) keyboard, with +/-2 octaves of octave shift
- Monophonic keyboard works with wire-free stylus (included) or finger touch
- All analogue signal path
- Classic British 12dB/octave state-variable filter
- Dual all-transistor voltage controlled oscillators
- Sub-oscillators for incredibly fat-bass
- Aux. input (to use the filter and envelope generator as effects)
- Eight waveform LFO (low frequency oscillator) with 14 octave range
- 4x AA cell operation or external DC (mains adapter not included)
- Main output: 1/4" jack-socket
- Use internal speaker or headphone amplifier (3.5mm headphone jack)
- CVI (Control Voltage Input) and Trigger via 3.5mm jack sockets
- Unique illuminated speaker detail spins to show LFO speed and functions
- For more more details, go to http:///www.stylophone2.com
View Instructions (PDF)
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.