- Published: New York : Riverhead Books, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 417 pages ; 24 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Brown, John, -- 1800-1859 -- Fiction.
- Fugitive slaves -- Fiction.
- Abolitionists -- Fiction.
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- Fiction. -- History -- John Brown's Raid, 1859
- Historical fiction
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The good lord bird
There are no copies available and 2 requests on 25 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Fleeing his violent master at the side of abolitionist John Brown at the height of the slavery debate in mid-nineteenth-century Kansas Territory, Henry pretends to be a girl to hide his identity throughout the raid on Harpers Ferry in 1859.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.