- Published: New York : Riverhead Books, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 417 pages ; 24 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Brown, John, -- 1800-1859 -- Fiction.
- Fugitive slaves -- Fiction.
- Abolitionists -- Fiction.
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- Fiction. -- History -- John Brown's Raid, 1859
- Historical fiction
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The good lord bird
There are no copies available (3 Zoom Lends available) and 81 requests on 26 copies
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult, Traverwood Adult
Fleeing his violent master at the side of abolitionist John Brown at the height of the slavery debate in mid-nineteenth-century Kansas Territory, Henry pretends to be a girl to hide his identity throughout the raid on Harpers Ferry in 1859.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.