- Published: New York, NY : Little, Brown, and Company, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: First edition.
- Description: ix, 325 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Light pollution.
- Night -- Psychological aspects.
- Lighting -- Physiological aspects.
- Lighting -- Social aspects.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The end of night : searching for natural darkness in an age of artificial light
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 551.566 Bo
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
To know the dark -- From a starry night to a streetlight -- Tales from two cities -- Light that blinds, fear that enlightens -- Body, sleep, and dreams -- The ecology of darkness -- Know darkness -- Come together -- The maps of possibility -- The darkest places.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.