- Published: New York : Dutton Books, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 308 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
- Bands (music) -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Summer -- Fiction.
- Musicians -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Change (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- High school graduates -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 1st Floor, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen
Colby's post-high school plans have long been that he and his best friend Beth would tour with her band, then spend a year in Europe, but when she announces that she will start college just after the tour, Colby struggles to understand why she changed her mind and what losing her means for his future.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.