- Language: English
- Format: Tools
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Telescope - Orion Starblast 4.5 Astro Reflector Dobsonian Telescope
There are currently 2 available and 141 requests on 22 copies
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Pittsfield Stuff Shelf, Traverwood Stuff Shelf
- grab-and-go portability
- stable base for easy set up and manual tracking of objects
- 8-24 mm zoom eyepiece to help frame the object for the best view
- 4.5" aperture and f/4 focal ratio for bright, detailed views of the Moon and planets, as well as wide-field deep space objects like star clusters
- EZ Finder II sight for easy aiming
- a Lens Pen (a pen-shaped tool for safe cleaning of optical lens surfaces)
- two red flashlights to preserve night vision
- Constellations, a National Audubon Society Pocket Guide
- instruction manual, including observing tips, moon map, and eyepiece magnification chart
- Quick Start Guide
- portable case (36" x 16") with wheels
CANT WAIT TO GET IT IN 111TH HOLD OUT OF 141
This was really useful in watching the Perseids Meteor Shower. Thanks, AADL!
I can see faraway stars and constellations with this telescope thanks to aadl.
This is one of the best items available at the library. When I got it, it was easy to set up and use and worked perfectly. I can't wait to use it again.
It's really neat that the library lends out telescopes. When we borrowed it my son was super excited to see things through it. I had a bit of trouble finding things, but my husband was able to find a star and the moon which was really neat to see.
I borrowed this recently and had a blast showing it off to my friends and family. It was especially cool to see the moon's face change up close from day to day. Get one!
this is amazing that the aadl lend people telescope. way to go AADL.
I won this in the raffle at the LSNC, and it is the best thing EVER!!!!!
Login to write a review of your own.