- Language: English
- Format: Tools
Recently Listed On
- J's favorites
- American history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Japanese comics
- I don't know!
- Checkout History
unusual stuff starblast power telescope stars 5 stars space astronomy tools belt orion orion star blaster astronomy constellations telescope
Login to add tags
Telescope - Orion Starblast 4.5 Astro Reflector Dobsonian Telescope
There are no copies available and 73 requests on 20 copies
View Instructions (PDF)
- grab-and-go portability
- stable base for easy set up and manual tracking of objects
- 8-24 mm zoom eyepiece to help frame the object for the best view
- 4.5" aperture and f/4 focal ratio for bright, detailed views of the Moon and planets, as well as wide-field deep space objects like star clusters
- EZ Finder II sight for easy aiming
- a Lens Pen (a pen-shaped tool for safe cleaning of optical lens surfaces)
- two red flashlights to preserve night vision
- Constellations, a National Audubon Society Pocket Guide
- portable case (36" x 16") with wheels
I saw so many stars and I even saw the big dipper, awesome!
I contemplated checking this out last summer - but was afraid I would break it!!! What a neat item to have for patrons to use
I can see stars in it!
Brought this up north for a weekend with friends and everyone had a good time looking through it to see the stars. Here's a tip though- it's a lot easier to use if you aren't right out of a lighted room or staring into the fire. Get your eyes used to the dark before you look through, and you'll see more stuff!
THANK YOU SO MUCH AADL! YOU GIVE US AMAZING THINGS!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to get this telescope! It looks really cool! I cannot imagine a library except for aadl that would have telescopes to borrow! AADL, you rock!
CANT WAIT TO GET IT IN 111TH HOLD OUT OF 141
This was really useful in watching the Perseids Meteor Shower. Thanks, AADL!
I can see faraway stars and constellations with this telescope thanks to aadl.
This is one of the best items available at the library. When I got it, it was easy to set up and use and worked perfectly. I can't wait to use it again.
It's really neat that the library lends out telescopes. When we borrowed it my son was super excited to see things through it. I had a bit of trouble finding things, but my husband was able to find a star and the moon which was really neat to see.
I borrowed this recently and had a blast showing it off to my friends and family. It was especially cool to see the moon's face change up close from day to day. Get one!
this is amazing that the aadl lend people telescope. way to go AADL.
I won this in the raffle at the LSNC, and it is the best thing EVER!!!!!
Login to write a review of your own.