- Published: New York : W.W. Norton, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: x, 234 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Care.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Family relationships.
- Caregivers -- Psychology.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The Alzheimer's family : helping caregivers cope
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 362.196 Sa
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
"A Norton professional book."
The Alzheimer's family -- Memory loss, and dementia : understanding the basics -- Facing the problem -- The long journey -- Maintaining a connection -- Safety issues -- Dealing with mood and behavioral issues -- Caregiver stress -- Long-term care -- New beginnings.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.