- Published: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 298 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 630
- School integration -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Bashfulness -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Arkansas
- Little Rock (Ark.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The lions of Little Rock
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
In 1958 Little Rock, Arkansas, painfully shy twelve-year-old Marlee sees her city and family divided over school integration, but her friendship with Liz, a new student, helps her find her voice and fight against racism.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.