- Published: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 305 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 710
- Fugitives from justice -- Fiction.
- Criminals -- Fiction.
- Soldiers -- Fiction.
- War -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Government, Resistance to -- Fiction.
- Plague -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Book Suggestions for Jennifer
- Speculative Fiction by Women of Color
- If You Like "Divergent"...
- Upcoming Movies Based on Teen and Youth Books
- Action-Adventure for Middle School
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- teen series
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- May School Visits 2012 - Sharon MS
- Youth & Teen Dystopian Science Fiction
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 9 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
In a dark future, when North America has split into two warring nations, fifteen-year-olds Day, a famous criminal, and prodigy June, the brilliant soldier hired to capture him, discover that they have a common enemy.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.