- Published: New York : Villard Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description:  p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Tran, G. B. -- 1976
- Tran, G. B. -- 1976 -- Family.
- Vietnamese Americans -- Biography.
- Refugees -- Biography. -- Vietnam
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Biography. -- Refugees
- Graphic novels.
- Autobiographical comic books, strips, etc.
Recently Listed On
- Adult Graphic Novel Core List
- Graphic novel biographies, autobiographies, and memoirs
- Library Journal Best Books 2011: Graphic Novels
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Vietnamerica : a family's journey
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Adult Graphic Novel / Tran, G. B.
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl., Traverwood Adult, West Adult
A memoir in graphic novel format about the author's experiences as the son of Vietnamese immigrants who fled to America during the fall of Saigon describes how he learned his tragic ancestral history and the impact of the Vietnam War on his family while visiting their homeland years later.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.