- Published: New York : Villard Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description:  p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Tran, G. B. -- 1976
- Tran, G. B. -- 1976 -- Family.
- Vietnamese Americans -- Biography.
- Refugees -- Biography. -- Vietnam
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Biography. -- Refugees
- Graphic novels.
- Autobiographical comic books, strips, etc.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Vietnamerica : a family's journey
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Graphic Novel
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult
A memoir in graphic novel format about the author's experiences as the son of Vietnamese immigrants who fled to America during the fall of Saigon describes how he learned his tragic ancestral history and the impact of the Vietnam War on his family while visiting their homeland years later.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.