- Published: New York : McGraw-Hill, [2011?]
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 2012-2013 ed.
- Description: v, 58, x, 877 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Vocational guidance -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Job hunting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Occupations -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Labor market -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The big book of jobs
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 331.702 Bi
"The edition of the Occupational outlook handbook appearing in Section Two, first published in 2008 ... is an unabridged publication of Bulletin 2570 ... compiled by the United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics"--T.p. verso.
Section 1. The job-seekers guide. Beginning the journey ; Exploring career options ; Writing polished cover letters ; Creating professional resumes ; Hunting for the right job ; Mastering job interviews ; Launching your career -- Section 2. Occupational outlook handbook.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.