- Published: New York : Scholastic, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 345 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction. -- History -- 1800-1950
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- 1789-1820
- Regency fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen
Originally published in hardcover: New York : Orchard Books, 2009.
Seventeen-year-old Lady Alexandra Stafford doesn't fit into the world of Regency London. Somehow between ball gown fittings, dances, and dinner parties, Alex and her friends manage to get entangled in her biggest scrape yet.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.