- Published: New York : Little, Brown, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 298 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1030
- Demonology -- Fiction.
- Secret societies -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Calcutta (India) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- India -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The Midnight Palace
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
Translation of : Palacio de la medianoche.
When a mysterious threat reenters the lives of twins Ben and Sheere, separated as babies and reunited as teenagers in 1930s Calcutta, the siblings must confront an unspeakable terror, with the help of their secret society of fellow orphans.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.