- Published: New York : Spiegel & Grau, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 268 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Gachet, Paul Ferdinand, -- 1828-1909 -- Fiction.
- Gogh, Vincent van, -- 1853-1890 -- Fiction. -- Last years
- Gogh, Vincent van, -- 1853-1890 -- Fiction. -- Mental health
- Gogh, Vincent van, -- 1853-1890 -- Fiction. -- Relations with physicians
- Psychological fiction.
- Biographical fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Leaving Van Gogh
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Imagines the career of Vincent Van Gogh from the perspective of his friend and psychiatrist Dr. Gachet, who throughout the course of their relationship watches the tortured artist deteriorate from an optimistic genius to a suicide victim.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.