- Published: New York : Viking Childrens Books, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 402 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 760
Recently Listed On
- books to read 2014
- favorite authors
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- 2011 Top Shelf Fiction for Middle Schoolers
- Favorite Teen Novels
- YALSA’s 2012 Teens’ Top Ten List - NOMINEES
- My Summer
- Justine's Summer Reading List
Login to add tags
What happened to goodbye
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen
Following her parents' bitter divorce as she and her father move from town to town, seventeen-year-old Mclean reinvents herself at each school she attends until she is no longer sure she knows who she is or where she belongs.
Login to write a review of your own.