- Published: Cambridge, MA : Da Capo Press, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st Da Capo Press ed.
- Description: xviii, 350 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Pediatric toxicology.
- Environmentally induced diseases in children.
- Environmental toxicology.
- Children and the environment.
- Climatic changes -- Health aspects.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Raising Elijah : protecting our children in an age of environmental crisis
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 618.929 St
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
"A Merloyd Lawrence book."
Milk (and terror) -- The nursery school playground (and well-informed futility) -- The grocery list (and the ozone hole) -- Pizza (and ecosystem services) -- The kitchen floor (and national security) -- Asthma (and intergenerational equity) -- The big talk (and systems theory) -- Homework (and frontiers in neurotoxicology) -- Eggs (and sperm) -- Bicycles on Main Street (and high-volume slickwater hydraulic fracturing).
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.