- Published: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781580892421 (reinforced hardcover)
- 1580892426 (reinforced hardcover)
Recently Listed On
- Pura Belpre Award Winners and Honors
- Middle and South American Children's Literature
- 2012 Notable Children's Books (Younger)
Login to add tags
The cazuela that the farm maiden stirred
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E VAM
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
A cumulative tale of a farm maiden who, aided by a group of animals, prepares "Arroz con Leche," or rice pudding. Includes recipe and glossary of the Spanish words that are woven throughout the text.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.