- Published: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781580892421 (reinforced hardcover)
- 1580892426 (reinforced hardcover)
- Cooking -- Fiction.
- Domestic animals -- Fiction.
- Spanish language -- Vocabulary.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Cooking & Food
- JUVENILE FICTION / People & Places / Mexico
Recently Listed On
- Diverse Children's Books
- Picture Books for My 3-Year Old
- Pura Belpre Award
- Middle and South American Children's Literature
- 2012 Notable Children's Books (Younger)
Login to add tags
The cazuela that the farm maiden stirred
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E VAM
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Pittsfield Youth PicBks
A cumulative tale of a farm maiden who, aided by a group of animals, prepares "Arroz con Leche," or rice pudding. Includes recipe and glossary of the Spanish words that are woven throughout the text.
Login to write a review of your own.