- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 268 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Jeopardy (Television program)
- Natural language processing (Computer science)
- Semantic computing.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Database management.
- Watson (Computer)
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / General
- COMPUTERS / Intelligence (AI) & Semantics
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Final Jeopardy : man vs. machine and the quest to know everything
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 006.3 Ba
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Follows the quest of a team of scientists to develop a computer so intelligent that it can beat the best of champions in the "Jeopardy" quiz show.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.