- Published: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 25 x 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 690
Recently Listed On
- 2012 Notable Children's Books (Younger)
- Grief and Loss - grades K-5
- Picture Books To Help Kids Dealing With The Death Of A Pet
Login to add tags
Harry & Hopper
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E WIL
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
One day when Harry comes home from school, his faithful companion Hopper isn't there to greet him, in a touching story about the process of healing after losing a beloved pet.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.