- Published: Mankato, Minn. : Capstone Press, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 32 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 790
- 9781429633680 (library binding)
- 1429633689 (library binding)
- Artificial intelligence.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Electricity & Electronics
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The kids' guide to robots
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 629.892 Da
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Not just science fiction -- Robot history -- How robots sense the world -- Robots in industry -- Robots explorers -- Robots for safety -- Robots helping people -- Robots for fun -- Humanoids and androids -- Future robots.
"Describes a wide variety of robots and their applications, including history and current research"--Provided by publisher.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.