- Published: Victoria, BC, Canada ; Custer, WA, USA : Orca Book Publishers, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill., ports. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Lexile: 590
- 9781554690657 (pbk.)
- 155469065X (pbk.)
- Graphic novels.
- Media literacy -- Fiction.
- Television broadcasting of news -- Fiction.
- Social media -- Fiction.
- Reporters and reporting -- Fiction.
- Internet -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Media meltdown : a graphic guide adventure
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth Graphic Novel / O'Donnell, Liam
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
Pema, Jagroop, and Bounce discover media-making tools such as script writing on the Internet and produce a movie to get the news out when the corrupt developers who try to force Jagroop's father to sell the family farm also influence what is broadcast on the local news.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.