- Published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 168 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 770
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Submersibles -- Fiction.
- Bullfrog -- Fiction.
- Frogs -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Georgia
- Georgia -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Frogs & Toads
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories
Recently Listed On
- Adventure and Adventurers for the Fifth-Seventh Grade Reader
- Great Kids Books
- Young Readers With High Reading Levels
- READALOUD with Multi-Age groups - gr K-5
- May School Visits 2011 K-3 Laura
Login to add tags
The fantastic secret of Owen Jester
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / O'Connor, Barbara
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
"Frances Foster books."
After Owen captures an enormous bullfrog, names it Tooley Graham, then has to release it, he and two friends try to use a small submarine that fell from a passing train to search for Tooley in the Carter, Georgia, pond it came from, while avoiding nosy neighbor Viola.
Login to write a review of your own.