- Published: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 272 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 680
- 9781580893282 (reinforced for library use) :
- 1580893287 (reinforced for library use) :
Recently Listed On
- Fiction by Asian Authors
- YALSA Top 10 Best Fiction for Young Adults/ Teens 2011
- If you like "The Things They Carried"...
- Books With a View
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Two Burmese boys, one a Karenni refugee and the other the son of an imprisoned Burmese doctor, meet in the jungle and in order to survive they must learn to trust each other.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.