- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 267 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 770
- Knights and knighthood -- Fiction.
- Princesses -- Fiction.
- Dragons -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy & Magic
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Dragons, Unicorns & Mythical
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General
Recently Listed On
- Great Kids Books
- If You Like "Tuesdays at the Castle"
- In the Castle Fiction
- Checkout History
- Children's Books by Ann Arbor Authors
- Knights, Castles, & Dragons
Login to add tags
Thomas and the dragon queen
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Crum, Shutta
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
When the princess is kidnapped by a dragon queen, thirteen-year-old Thomas, a new--and very small--squire-in-training boldly sets out on a quest to rescue her.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.