- Published: New York : Public Affairs, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: viii, 277 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- United States.
- Medical care -- Law and legislation.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation.
- Medicare -- Law and legislation.
- Medicaid -- Law and legislation.
- Health services accessibility -- Law and legislation.
- Long-term care facilities -- Law and legislation.
- Health care reform.
- Medical laws and legislation.
Login to add tags
Landmark : the inside story of America's new health care law and what it means for us all
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 344.7303 La
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
How we got here -- What it means for us all -- The law.
Presents an introduction to the federal health care law passed in March, 2010, explaining the provisions of the legislation and discussing its implications for consumers, employers, insurers, and the medical establishment.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.