- Published: [United States] : Burbank, CA : BBC Video ; Warner Home Video [distributor, 2009]
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 173 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1419884972 (set)
- 9781419884979 (set)
- Marmion, Grainne.
- Palmer, Charles.
- Greening, John.
- Jobst, Marc.
- Gallagher, Bill.
- Hallinan, Olivia.
- French, Dawn.
- Sawalha, Julia, 1968-
- Blakley, Claudie, 1974-
- British Broadcasting Corporation.
- 2 Entertain (Firm)
- BBC Video (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Young women -- Drama. -- England
- Apprenticeship programs -- Drama. -- England
- Post office buildings -- Drama. -- England
- Television programs.
- Television series.
- Fiction television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Lark Rise to Candleford. The complete season 1, disc 1
There are no copies available and 1 request on 2 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Lark Season 1, Disc 1
"Adapted from Flora Thompson's memoir of her Oxfordshire childhood"--Container.
Originally aired on television in 2008.
Olivia Hallinan, Dawn French, Julia Sawalha, Liz Smith, Brendan Coyle, Claudie Blakley, Mark Heap, Ben Miles, Olivia Grant, Linda Bassett, Karl Johnson.
Follows the relationship of two contrasting communities: Lark Rise, a small hamlet gently holding onto the past, and Candleford, a neighboring market town bustling into the future. When young Laura Timmins leaves Lark Rise for a job at the Candleford post office, she discovers an eye-opening, exciting new world. In the face of scandals and feuds, she must leave her childhood behind.
DVD, region 1; widescreen (16:9) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo, NTSC.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.