- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 295 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 700
- Cerebral palsy -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Communication -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Genius -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Talking to kids about special needs
- Popular Urban Fiction Books for Teens
- Children's Books by African American Authors
Login to add tags
Out of my mind
There are no copies available and 1 request on 8 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Considered by many to be mentally retarded, a brilliant, impatient fifth-grader with cerebral palsy discovers a technological device that will allow her to speak for the first time.
Login to write a review of your own.