- Published: [United States] : Oscilloscope Pictures, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (93 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Wurmfeld, Eden H.
- Gabbert, Laura.
- Schein, Justin.
- Beavan, Colin.
- Conlin, Michelle.
- Johnston, Bobby.
- Oscilloscope Laboratories (Firm)
- Impact Partners (Firm)
- Chicken & Egg Pictures (Firm)
- Fledgling Fund.
- Fork Films.
- Vital Projects Fund.
- Oscilloscope Pictures.
- Environmental responsibility -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Green movement -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Environmentalism -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Nature -- Drama. -- Effect of human beings on
- Environmental protection -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Documentary films.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
No impact man
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 363.7 No
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, West Adult
Originally released as a motion picture in 2008.
Special features: No impact dating: Colin and Michelle on No impact nights on the town; "Urban cycling: bike activism in NYC" featurette; "Freeganism: the virtues of gleaning food from the trash" featurette; audience Q&A: Colin, Michelle, and filmmakers discuss the film at the Sundance Film Festival; fruit vinegar: Colin's easy to follow recipe; optional clean audio track for school & educational use.
Colin Beavan, Michelle Conlin.
Colin Beavan is a New York City writer and self-proclaimed liberal. He has big plans for his new book. He decides on a grand experiment: to live one year with as little impact on the environment as possible. The problem is, the project requires his wife Michelle, an espresso-guzzling, Prada-worshipping business writer, and their young daughter to be fully on board. The family embarks on a year of no electricity, television, cars, toilet paper, elevators, or newspapers.
DVD, region 0, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
Login to write a review of your own.