- Published: New York, NY : HarperLuxe, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 561 p. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- Karr, Mary -- Mental health.
- Karr, Mary -- Childhood and youth.
- Karr, Mary -- Family.
- Poets, American -- Biography. -- 20th century
- Recovering alcoholics -- Biography.
- Mental illness -- Case studies.
- Alcoholism -- Case studies.
- Dysfunctional families -- Texas.
- Texas -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Lit : a memoir
by Karr, Mary.
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Large Print 921 Karr, Mary
The author reveals how, shortly after giving birth to a child she adored, she drank herself into the same numbness that nearly devoured her charismatic but troubled mother, reaching the brink of suicide before a spiritual awakening led her to sobriety.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.