- Published: Orlando, FL : Harcourt, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 436 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 950
- 9780152061876 (hbk.)
- Spies -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Fiction.
- Faber, Mary "Jacky" (Fictitious character)
- France -- Fiction. -- History -- Consulate and First Empire, 1799-1815
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
My bonny light horseman : being an account of the further adventures of Jacky Faber, in love and war
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen 1st Floor
While trying to run a respectable shipping business in 1806, teenaged Jacky Faber finds herself in France, spying for the British Crown in order to save her friends.
Login to write a review of your own.