- Published: New York : Speak, an imprint of the Penguin Group, 2009, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 138, 12 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005 -- Fiction.
- Jazz -- Fiction.
- Children of divorced parents -- Fiction.
- Uncles -- Fiction.
- Family relations -- Fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- New Orleans, Louisiana -- Fiction.
- Louisiana -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
"A novel of New Orleans"--Cover.
Includes an excerpt of "Response."
High school sophomore Miles Shaw goes to live with his father, a jazz musician, in New Orleans, and together they survive the horrors of Hurricane Katrina in the Superdome, learning about each other and growing closer through their painful experiences.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.