- Published: New York : PUSH, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 292 p. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 770
- 9780439925365 (hardcover)
- 0439925363 (hardcover)
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Teenage mothers -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Forbidden Romance: YALSA 2012 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults.
- If you like "Bluford High"...
Login to add tags
by Booth, Coe.
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
High schooler Kendra longs to live with her mother who, unprepared for motherhood at age fourteen, left Kendra in the care of her grandmother.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.