- Published: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 278 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
Recently Listed On
- Gentle Reads (Third Grade through Fifth Grade)
- Mighty Girls Fiction and Non-fiction!
- My Picks
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Y Fiction to Check out of the library
- Checkout History
- Recipients of the Josette Frank Award
- Children's Books by Asian Authors
- Fantasies for Fifth Graders
Login to add tags
Where the mountain meets the moon
by Lin, Grace.
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
"Little, Brown Books for Young Readers"--T.p. verso.
Minli, an adventurous girl from a poor village, buys a magical goldfish, and then joins a dragon who cannot fly on a quest to find the Old Man of the Moon in hopes of bringing life to Fruitless Mountain and freshness to Jade River.
Login to write a review of your own.