- Published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 74 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 620
Recently Listed On
- Recommended Early Chapter Books
- 2nd Grade Reads
- LINKS Kindergarten through Third Grade
- Checkout History
- Children's Books by African American Authors
- If You Like Ivy & Bean
Login to add tags
Make way for Dyamonde Daniel
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Grimes, Nikki
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, West Youth
Spunky third-grader Dyamonde Daniel misses her old neighborhood, but when she befriends a boy named Free, another new student at school, she finally starts to feel at home.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.