- Published: New York, NY : Sterling Pub. Co., 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 150 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Never-Never Land (Imaginary place)
- Peter Pan (Fictitious character)
- Hook, Captain (Fictitious character)
- Nineteenth century -- Fiction.
- Imaginary places -- Fiction.
- Pirates -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction. -- History -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
- Classic Books for Kids
- Classic Youth Fiction
- Popular Juvenile Fiction
- Recommended Chapter Books For Beginning ESL Readers
- Historical fiction for children
- UK Historical Fiction for Kids
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth
An abridged retelling of the adventures of the three Darling children in Never-Never Land with Peter Pan, the boy who would not grow up.
Contents: Peter Pan.