- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 310 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 900
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- It's All Write Judges 2014
- Upcoming Movies Based on Teen and Youth Books
- Popular Teen Science Fiction
- What If... : YALSA 2011 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Best Lists
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- Youth & Teen Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction
- After the End of the World
Login to add tags
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen
Through twists and turns of fate, orphaned Mary seeks knowledge of life, love, and especially what lies beyond her walled village and the surrounding forest, where dwell the unconsecrated, aggressive flesh-eating people who were once dead.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.