- Published: New York : HaperCollins Pub., c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 186 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
Recently Listed On
- Booklist 's Top 10 Graphic Novels For Youth 2009
- ALSC Graphic Novel Reading List 6th - 8th grade
- Teen Graphic Novel Core List
- 5th Grade Reads
- Top Graphic Novels Starring Mighty Girls
- Eisner Award-winning Works
- Stand Alone Teen Graphic Novels
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth Graphic Novel / Coraline
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
When Coraline steps through a door in her family's new house, she finds another house strangely similar to her own (only better). At first, things seem marvelous. The food is better than at home, and the toy box is filled with fluttering wind-up angels and dinosaur skulls that crawl and rattle their teeth. But there's another mother and another father, and they want her to stay and be their little girl. They want to change her and never let her go. Coraline will have to fight with all her wit and all the tools she can find if she is to save herself and return to her ordinary life.