- Published: New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 312 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 700
Recently Listed On
- This is How my Brain Works - ASD selections
- The Ultimate List of ASD Books and Films
- Checkout History
- Disabilities in Fiction
- If you like author John Green...
- Schneider Family Book Awards
- Nominees for the Amelia Elizabeth Walden Award
- Américas Book Award for Children's and Young Adult Literature Winners, 2005-2010
- Fiction by Latin American Authors
- Books with Characters on the Autism Spectrum
Login to add tags
Marcelo in the real world
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: West Teen
Marcelo Sandoval, a seventeen-year-old boy on the high-functioning end of the autistic spectrum, faces new challenges, including romance and injustice, when he goes to work for his father in the mailroom of a corporate law firm.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.