- Published: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: [High definition widescreen ed.]
- Description: 1 videodisc (111 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Birnbaum, Roger.
- Barber, Gary.
- Glickman, Jonathan.
- McKenna, Aline Brosh.
- Fletcher, Anne, 1966-
- Heigl, Katherine.
- Marsden, James, 1973-
- Akerman, Malin.
- Greer, Judy, 1971-
- Burns, Edward, 1968-
- Dune Entertainment.
- Fox 2000 Pictures.
- Spyglass Entertainment (Firm)
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Bridesmaids -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Wedding costume -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Sisters -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Comedy films.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available and 1 request on 3 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Blu-ray Comedy Twenty
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Originally released as a motion picture in 2007.
Special features: deleted scenes; "The wedding party" featurette; "You'll never wear that again" featurette; "Jane's world" featurette; "The running of the brides" featurette.
Katherine Heigl, James Marsden, Malin Akerman, Judy Greer, Edward Burns.
Jane has the kind of selflessness that everyone looks for in a friend. Lately the perennial bridesmaid has begun to feel as if something is missing in her life. Kevin is a local newspaper reporter who spots Jane racing between two receptions - one in Manhattan and the other in Brooklyn. He quickly surmises that her quirky tale may be just the story to get him into the big leagues. Jane butts heads with Kevin just as her younger sister, Tess, shows up in town. Now, Jane is prompted to reevaluate her priorities when her boss - with whom she is secretly in love - falls for her younger sister. As the bride-to-be makes plans to marry, she mistakenly assumes Jane will be happy to take part in the wedding. Jane finally comes to terms with her true feelings and her life begins to change in ways she never expected.
HD DVD (1080p); widescreen (2.40:1) presentation, mastered in high definition, Blu-ray Disc; Dolby Digital.
Requires a Blu-ray player.