- Published: New York : G.P. Putnams Sons, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 264 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 680
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Prejudices -- Fiction.
- Country life -- Fiction. -- Alabama
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Alabama
- Alabama -- 1819-1950 -- Fiction. -- History
- Alabama -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The best bad luck I ever had
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Levine, Kristin
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
In Moundville, Alabama, in 1917, twelve-year-old Dit hopes the new postmaster will have a son his age, but instead he meets Emma, who is black, and their friendship challenges accepted ways of thinking and leads them to save the life of a condemned man.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.