- Published: New York : McGraw-Hill, c2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: ix, 204 p. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0071443282 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- 9780071443289 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language -- Study guides.
- English language -- Textbooks for foreign speakers.
- English language -- Study guides. -- Examinations
- Vocabulary -- Study guides. -- Examinations
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
400 must-have words for the TOEFL
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Lang-Learn-ENG 428.24-St
"Over 150 activities to help increase your fluency. Strategies on how to incorporate new words into everyday vocabulary. Complete review of synonyms, paraphrasing, roots, prefixes, suffixes, and more"--Cover.
Nature -- Science -- Mind and body -- Society -- Money -- Government and justice -- Relationships -- Culture. 400 must-have words for the TOEFL.
A study guide and textbook to help you master the core vocabulary and basic written and spoken language skills of the TOEFL.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.