- Published: New York : Bantam Books, 2009, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: xvii, 232 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Uhlberg, Myron.
- Children of deaf parents -- Biography.
- Deaf parents -- Biography.
- Deaf -- Case studies. -- Family relationships
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Hands of my father : a hearing boy, his deaf parents, and the language of love
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 306.874 Uh
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl., Pittsfield Adult, West Adult
By turns heart-tugging and hilarious, Myron Uhlberg's memoir tells the story of growing up as the hearing son of deaf parents--and his life in a world that he found unaccountably beautiful, even as he longed to escape it.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.