- Published: New York, NY : Potter Craft, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 77, 69 p. : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Paper work.
- Paper folding (Graphic design)
- Toy and movable books -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Design and construction
- Upside-down books -- Specimens.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Magic books & paper toys : flip books, E-Z pop-ups & other paper playthings to amaze & delight
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y 745.592 Sm
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Two works with the same title bound back-to-back and inverted.
Read from front to back, 77 p. section includes pop-ups, flip books, and paper folding. Read from back to front, 69 p. section includes items with hidden aspects, accordion folding, and snap wallets.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.