- Published: Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Buckley, Kristen.
- Regan, Brian.
- Tzudiker, Bob.
- White, Noni.
- Lima, Kevin.
- Close, Glenn, 1947-
- Depardieu, Gérard, 1948-
- Gruffudd, Ioan.
- Evans, Alice, 1971-
- McInnerny, Tim.
- Crompton, Ben.
- Macready, Carol.
- Richardson, Ian, 1934-2007.
- Carter, Jim.
- Idle, Eric.
- Smith, Dodie, 1896-1990.
- Cruella Productions (Firm)
- Walt Disney Pictures.
- Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- De Vil, Cruella (Fictitious character)
- Dalmatian dog -- Drama. -- England
- Macaws -- Drama. -- England
- Criminal behavior -- Drama. -- England
- Charities -- Drama. -- England
- England -- Drama.
- Children's films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Dog Movies Loved by My Boys
- Dog Books Beloved by My Five-Year-Old Boy
- Checkout History
- Disney Cartoons
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD Disney One
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Based on the novel "The hundred and one dalmatians" by Dodie Smith.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2000.
Glenn Close, Gerard Depardieu, Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans, Tim McInnerny, Ben Crompton, Carol Macready, Ian Richardson, Jim Carter.
Voice: Eric Idle.
Oddball is the newest puppy. She is searching for her spots. Waddlesworth is a macaw who thinks he's a rottweiler. After a spot of therapy Cruella De Vil is released from prison and is a changed woman who is devoted to dogs and good causes. She is delighted that her parole officer, Chloe, has a dalmatian family and big connections with a dog charity. But the sound of Big Ben can reverse the treatment so it is only a matter of time before Cruella is back to her incredibly ghastly ways, using her new-found connections with Chloe and friends to get at the dalmatians.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.85:1, enhanced) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
Contents: Hundred and one Dalmatians.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.