- Published: Orlando [Fla.] : Harcourt, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 730
- 9780152065454 (reinforced)
- 0152065458 (reinforced)
- Maathai, Wangari.
- Green Belt Movement (Society : Kenya)
- Tree planters (Persons) -- Biography. -- Kenya
- Women conservationists -- Biography. -- Kenya
Recently Listed On
- Picture Book Biographies
- Picture Book History - World and Cultures
- Nature and Ecology - gr. PreK-1
- Conservation Stations
- Picture Book History - Women's stories
Login to add tags
Wangari's trees of peace : a true story from Africa
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E WIN
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Pittsfield Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
This true story of Wangari Maathai, environmentalist and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, is a shining example of how one woman's passion, vision, and determination inspired great change.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.