- Published: Göttingen : Steidl, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 236 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9783865210227 (hbk.)
- 3865210228 (hbk.)
- Evans, Walker, -- 1903-1975
- Documentary photography.
- Photography, Artistic.
- Rural conditions -- Pictorial works.
- PHOTOGRAPHY / Individual Photographers / General
- PHOTOGRAPHY / Photoessays & Documentaries
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Walker Evans : lyric documentary
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 779.092 Ev
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
"Selections from Evan's work for the U.S. Resettlement Administration and the Farm Security Administration, 1935-1937."
"In association with the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C."
Comments on Walker Evans' lecture lyric documentary -- The exhibition, the book, and the printed page -- Plates -- West Virginia -- Pennsylvania -- New Orleans and vicinity -- Mississippi -- Georgia -- South Carolina -- Alabama -- Arkansas flood refugees -- Contrapuntal design, essay by Alan Trachtenberg .
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.