- Published: New Haven : Yale University Press, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: xix, 295 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780300136111 (clothbound : alk. paper)
- 0300136110 (clothbound : alk. paper)
- Environmental economics.
- Capitalism -- Environmental aspects.
- Environmental policy.
- NATURE / Environmental Conservation & Protection
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Government & Business
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Sustainable Development
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The bridge at the edge of the world : capitalism, the environment, and crossing from crisis to sustainability
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 333.7 Sp
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
"A Caravan book"--T.p. verso.
Looking into the abyss -- Modern capitalism : out of control -- The limits of today's environmentalism -- The market : making it work for the environment -- Economic growth : moving to a post-growth society -- Real growth : promoting the well-being of people and nature -- Consumption : living with enough, not always more -- The corporation : changing the fundamental dynamics -- Capitalism's core : advancing beyond today's capitalism -- A new consciousness -- A new politics -- The bridge at the edge of the world.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.