- Published: New York : Penguin Press, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 327 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Information technology -- Social aspects.
- Computer networks -- Social aspects.
- Internet -- Social aspects.
- Online social networks.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Telecommunications
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Here comes everybody : the power of organizing without organizations
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 303.483 Sh
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Malletts Adult
It takes a village to find a phone -- Sharing anchors community -- Everyone is a media outlet -- Publish, then filter -- Personal motivation meets collaborative production -- Collective action and institutional challenges -- Faster and faster -- Solving social dilemmas -- Fitting our tools to a small world -- Failure for free -- Promise, tool, bargain -- Epilogue.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.