- Published: Asheville, N.C. : Front Street, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 250 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 840
- 9781932425956 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1932425950 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Grandparents -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Australia -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Challenging Reads for Younger Readers - grades 6 and Up
- Writers of Teen Fiction from Australia
- Printz Award Honor Books, 2000-2014
Login to add tags
One whole and perfect day
There is currently 1 available
As her irritating family prepares to celebrate her grandfather's eightieth birthday, sixteen-year-old Lily yearns for just one whole perfect day together.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.