- Published: New York : Walker & Co. : Distributed to the trade by Holtzbrinck Publishers, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 242 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 650
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616 -- Fiction.
- Actors and actresses -- Fiction.
- Theater -- Fiction.
- Space and time -- Fiction.
- Stage fright -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Characters in literature -- Fiction.
- Verona (Italy) -- 16th century -- Fiction. -- History
- Italy -- Fiction. -- History -- 1492-1870
- Italy -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Popular Teen Fantasy
- Twists on the Tale: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Seventeen-year-old Mimi Wallingford's stage fright and fight with her mother on the closing night of Romeo and Juliet are nothing compared to the troubles she faces when she and her leading man are transported to Shakespeare's Verona, where she decides to give the real Juliet a happy ending.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.